Serving Middle Tennessee, Southwestern Kentucky, Greater Nashville1-833-428-2988
Tuesday, December 11th, 2018 by Brittney Griffy
2018 Gingerbread House Contest was a hit!
We learned a lot with our first gingerbread house contest.
1. It's not as easy as it looks.
2. Creative ways to use your favorite sweet treats.
3. If you work with friends you can have specialized crews.
4. Broken foundations of a gingerbread house can be repaired with icing.
5. Quality control. The Icing matters! Which icing you use makes a big difference.
6. Don't underestimate the underdog.
As always; Exceed Expectations!