Give yourself the peace of mind that comes with knowing your Frontier systems are properly maintained.
At Frontier, we believe in doing things the right way. While we have the best technicians install the best products available, every system needs a little upkeep. To make the necessary maintenance easier, we created our annual maintenance program—Frontier Care Club.
Regular maintenance and care of your Frontier system can greatly reduce emergency service calls, ensure the system is working effectively and increase the normal expected life span of your system. Every annual maintenance includes a full inspection and complimentary protection evaluation. Let us find the problems before they find you!
Services Included with Membership:
- Inspection of existing systems every 9 months.
- Annual Radon Testing
- Priority scheduling for any maintenance, service, or future install appointments.
- Member Rewards: 5% discount on any future purchases at your address.
Why 9 months? By evaluating your systems every nine months, we are able to assess them in different seasons of the year (i.e. differing temperatures, humidity levels, etc...), ensuring your systems are at peak performance 100% of the time!
- Check CleanSpace for rips and ensure all seams are intact
- Check relative humidity
- Perform an inspection of foundation, grading and gutters
- Evaluate SmartJacks and/or supplemental beams
- Re-tighten to appropriate torque
- Evaluate PowerBrace and/or wall anchor plates
- Benchmark the position of wall(s) at each location
- Remove excess anchor rod
- Perform an inspection of foundation & grading
- Assess benchmarks
- Replace/add benchmarks as necessary
- Determine elevations of entire foundation
- Inspect grading and downspouts
- Inspect foundation walls for cracks, efflorescence or water stains
- Cycle & water test sump pump operations
- Clean sump system liner of sediment and silt
- Change battery in the WaterWatch(R) alarm
- Flush & flood test WaterGuard(R) system as necessary
- Evaluate discharge line(s) & potential for freezing
- Check relative humidity set point
- Inspect filter
- Clean heat exchange core & evaporator coil
- Clean drain pipe
- Inspect blower, wires/connections & refrigeration system
Regular maintenance appointments are scheduled every 9 months as a part of the Frontier Care Club Membership.
As a Frontier Care Club member, you receive priority scheduling for any maintenance, service call or future appointments.
Receive a members only 5% discount on any future purchases at this address - All for just $15/month.
MEMBERSHIPJOIN FOR ONLY $15/Month
*Minimum 1 year membership required
Current members can schedule maintenance appointment below or call our service department directly at 931-358-0090.Schedule Annual Maintenance